His self-portrait His self-portrait

Randomness. Absolutely good animated randomness. Welcome to oldschool NG. Love it man, keep going :)

SkoolCool responds:

Oldschool NG will always be the best NG. Thanks!

The Refrigerator The Refrigerator

WAT. WAT? WAT! WAT!?
I just love it seriously :D
One thing you could do better - make a pause button. It'll make it more comfortable to watch stuff while @wrk

WHAT IS LIFE??? WHAT IS LIFE???

Truly great, true AF and fricking funny :D

OblitusCS responds:

Thanks a lot Paladin!!! Glad you like it!!!

TD-Mass Hysteria TD-Mass Hysteria

Oh boy, time to put my tinfoil hat on again

Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick Bruce Wizard - Magic Trick

That was #Unexpected

If Trump Becomes President... [Worst Case Scenario] If Trump Becomes President... [Worst Case Scenario]

I'm giving a 5/5.
Cos I'm getting all the messages.
I got them and you know what? When I especially think about everything, this might be the future of the american people.

Great work man.

TD-Lectures TD-Lectures

I really love the TD-series from you. Also I'm rethinking now about to study. Cos of exactly this shit. I don't think the system for universitys is very much different in Germany than from the one in NA so thanks m8.

Craving Craving

Rare to see this here. I dunno what you search here, go make a movie, go to pixar studios, go professional cos this is art. I'd really pay to see this. Making stuff like this requires a huge amount of talent. Seriously, you get into my lists of the most awesome things of NG and I'm sure if you share this to everyone, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and so on. The people will storm your house to watch this if you get what I mean ;)

Brolf/10
Excellent work. Just fucking excellent.

The True Geordie Podcast Animation The True Geordie Podcast Animation

It's nice but extremely limited animation.
And don't come me with an excuse it was "done quick" you don't do shit quick. If you actually care about the shit you create, you put effort into it like everybody on NG. I'm not ranting about it, I just want to give you something that may help you getting better.

And most of the time the first step is to change how you see the own stuff you create.

Or to say it with Shigeru Miyamotos words
"A game that takes long to come out, may be good.
But a shitty game is always a shitty game"
And so does it count for everything one creates.

Take yer time next time ;)

numexsupreme responds:

Im making a long time consuming animation as we speak i just heard the podcast and wanted to do a quick easy one for practice and to test my lip syncing skills without worrying about all the other minute details tbh i have another video on my channel that i put more effort into if you want to check that one out didn't realise people were so harsh over free content to be fair but ill keep that in mind. And I'm pretty sure Shigeru didn't say "shitty"

One Punch Man vs H2oDelirious One Punch Man vs H2oDelirious