Turn Based Battle! Turn Based Battle!

DA BEST ARR PEE GEE

Idle Evolution Idle Evolution

Nice but there are loads of medals and exams where I got no clue how to get 'em at all

Berzerk Ball 2 Berzerk Ball 2

Perfect.
But one question...
WHO IS P-V?

You guys alway referred your character to yourselfs or people who worked behind the game...
Who is she?

Kick The Critter Kick The Critter

You can even hear Lahhh's voice when something awesome happens.
Great game! \m/

Zombidle Zombidle

Neat game but the German translation is fucked up at some points. I could help you out with that if you wanna, the translations of the houses really makes me cringe.
Otherwise what can I say. You guys from BerzerkStudios are the best example for people, who know how to make games that makes fun.

\m/ Rock on

Lots of people find this review helpful!

PigBull To The Moon PigBull To The Moon

Everything's fine. Except the Gameplay. It's horrible. After 1 upgrade you need 2k Gold? Seriously?
Besides, repeating the same tune over a long amount of time is annoying. Use a loop or cut the music out.

2/5 Stars
A bad Gameplay influences the game terrificly. Think about it next time you program something.

Dungeon Screener Dungeon Screener

Just a few points more and I'm number 1 in the hall of fame for the day T_T
This is the most awesome game ever dude.
You really can be extremely proud of your work.
Searched my ass of for a game like this.

You deserve a medal
Brolf/5 Stars
Welcome on the Awesome List Bro!

Foumart responds:

Thank you for the acknowledgement, BrolfThePaladin !
I'm proud to have people that like my game so much, as you do :) I'll try my best to extend this game and create a complete (random-generated) adventure, so we can play and write our own stories some day.
Cheers!

Anxiety Composition ep.1 Anxiety Composition ep.1

Well it was pretty nice. Needless to say I want to criticise the things what could be better and that's the sound composition.

It felt like the music was at SOME points louder than the Voice actors. Or as same as loud.
Yeah. That's the only thing that could be better.

Otherwise you dide a great job. All!

4.5/5 Stars
Keep the work goin' You're good!

intestinal-parasit3 responds:

Wow, thanks man! The sound composition should be better in the next episode, I think i am getting better at audio editing.

One More Line One More Line

"10/10 would fap again" IGN

No srsly you made an awesome game here.
Welcome on my List

5/5 Stars

TrumpGrounds TrumpGrounds

Legend says I'm still playin'